Job Description (UI Engineer)
At LightBeam working on a next-gen AI-based Privacy platform. We are looking for passionate Front-end developers to help us build the platform. Do you wish to challenge and sharpen your skills in a high concurrency, high real-time, and high availability environment? Come join us!
About the Role:
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Front-End Developer with solid prior experience to join us! As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing user interfaces and delivering high-impact features on our high traffic web application to a large user base.
* Write performant, maintainable, scalable code with Agile methodologies
* Create striking user interfaces with cross-browser multi-device compatibility and accessibility
* Lead the development team and share best practices with teammates via code review and documentation
* 2+ years of experience
* Working knowledge of a UI framework such as Bootstrap, Bulma, or Material UI
* Deep understanding of large-scale Front-End architecture and data-driven development
* Familiarity working with REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
* Excellent performance optimization, debugging, problem-solving, and communication skills
* Apt willingness to learn, or prior knowledge of modern React technologies such as React Hooks, Redux-Toolkit, React-Router, and Formik.
* Professional experience with Material UI, and Redux-Toolkit
* A degree in computer science or equivalent
* Experience with i18n & a11y
* Experience with server-side rendering
* Experience with SEO
* Experience with Agile software development (Scrum, Jira)
* Experience with Node.JS
* Nationwide Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
* Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
* Generous stock options